Friday, August 14, 2020

I DO NOT PREACH POLITICS!

I DO NOT PREACH POLITICS….. I was called to preach the Word of God, not political ideals and talking-points. So, what follows is not based in political ideals but Biblical values and truth, and I present it in that manner. I have been in the ministry for a number of years now, and I have been through numerous election cycles. I am a political person, and will indeed discus my opinions with someone over coffee, but not from the pulpit. I do not preach saying “endorse this candidate or that candidate”. Instead, I preach Biblical values and teach and lead people to apply these Biblical values to their political choices. But this election season of 2020 is vastly different! We are seeing an evil, reserved for the last of the Last-Days manifested, that we have NEVER seen before! The spirit of antichrist is working on “overtime!” With that being said, there has been something very heavy on my heart! I went to bed the other night with a strong sense of a need to repent and so I did!..........And what I repented of, was both personal and corporate, much like the Prophet Isaiah when he said…”I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell among a people of unclean lips!” I felt a very heavy sense that we the Body of Christ need to desperately repent of our inactivity both personally and corporately in taking a stand against the plague of abortion in our land! At this time, Complicity is a very interesting term and one I think in this year is very apropos. To cast our vote(s) for candidates who openly endorse the evil antichrist behavior of the murder of children (abortion) I believe makes us complicit in their sin, and we will be judged for it if we do. I do not say that in a “politically-manipulative” manner, but in a Biblio-centric manner, knowing that our actions will be judged by God. I have heard several on Facebook who are Christians complain about the “rudeness” of our President and the brash manner in which he sometimes speaks, ……I get that, but how can that possibly be compared with MURDER? And not a “HUMANE” manner of murder, but the MOST painful cruel manner in which to kill the most innocent among us, who NEVER asked to be conceived! But out of a desire to “PLAY without PAY” sexually, we destroy the results of our promiscuity. And what is SO deeply disturbing to me as a Follower of Jesus is Ministers and Laity alike who say they are His Followers as well, and even Filled with the Holy Spirit, but yet they would dare to be complicit in this type of evil. God open our eyes, because the deception of the last of the Last-Days has fallen upon us, ………. And in the words of Jesus,……..”If possible, to deceive even the very elect!” And I believe some of us, who I believe are truly redeemed, have fallen pray to this “release” of this End-Time spirit of deception in regards to many things, including this election. Those who in my opinion, are deceived construct a quasi-moral opposition to one candidate while embracing the sins of another, in this case, ………. The murderous abortion of babies! What explanation can one offer when one equates rudeness or brashness on the same level as the grotesque cruel inhumane murder of babies, other than a spirit of deception? It is time for both PERSONAL and CORPORATE Repentance over our sins and our “comfortableness” and inactivity in regards to abortion as the Church of Jesus Christ! And it is time to ask the Holy Spirit to “OPEN” our eyes and spiritual discernment to the spirit of antichrist that fills this election cycle, and see that there is NO POSSIBLE way that a Follower of Jesus can endorse a candidate who supports the inhumane murder of babies! Please do not be so naive to think that this is merely Political ideological differences; Republican vs. Democrat, it is NOT! But this IS the spirit of Christ vs. the spirit of antichrist,………evil vs. righteousness! Be informed and vote wisely,………….We will be judged for every action and also for every inactivity we do in this life! God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment